Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hey there! So I went out and partied for the first time here in Spain. Really the first time anywhere which I guess is lame but oh well. My roommate and I left around 11 pm and met the other ISA people. We went out to a bar first because the club didn't open until one. Then we got to the club Razzmatazz around 2 and partied until 5 am!! I can't believe I did it! It was pretty fun, we could definitely find a better club- no one was really dancing at this one and there were a lot of sleezy guys-but that is for another weekend. I woke up at 12 and probably won't get going until about 3 which I don't like too much but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Ok, so as promised...here are photos of Madrid and some of Toledo. My camera was dead at the beginning of Toledo so I need to get pictures off of Facebook from my friends pages but it is not working right now. So, without further ado: go figure. I have time to put pictures on and its not working. So sorry everybody! I will try again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment